Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 4.1% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 4.0% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 3.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 3.5% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Rentrak Corp (RENT): RENT stock is up 3.4% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is up 3.1% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is down 1.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 1.2% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is down 1.2% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.