Services stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 3.8% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 3.1% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 1.9% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.