Technology stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Acco Brands Corp (ACCO): ACCO stock is up 0.7% today and up 26.2% in the last month.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 0.6% today and up 22.6% in the last month.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is up 0.1% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.1% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.