Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.9% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 1.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 0.4% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is down 1.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.