Technology stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Interactive Intelligence (ININ): ININ stock is up 12.3% today and up 43.7% in the last month.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc (SYKE): SYKE stock is up 13.1% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 8.0% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 3.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 4.7% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is down 7.7% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 3.6% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 3.4% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.