Technology stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 3.9% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is up 2.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 6.1% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 5.6% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 3.7% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 3.4% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.4% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.