Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.0% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Northeast Utilities (NU): NU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 1.0% today.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.