Utilities stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is down 0.4% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.