Capital goods stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is up 0.5% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is up 0.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 0.2%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 2.2% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.