Energy stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 3.3% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is up 2.0% today and up 25.8% in the last month.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 2.9% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners L.P. (APL): APL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ross Group Plc (RGP): RGP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Access Midstream Partners L.P. (ACMP): ACMP stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.