Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Access Midstream Partners L.P. (ACMP): ACMP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is down 4.2% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 3.8% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is down 3.7% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 3.5% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): SLB stock is down 3.3% today.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is down 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Apache Corp (APA): APA stock is down 3.2% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 3.2% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.