Financial stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is up 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Capital (ACAS): ACAS stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is down 3.0% today and down 29.2% in the last month.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 1.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION): ZION stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.