More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 26.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 7.4% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is up 4.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 5.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 3.5% today and up 32.1% in the last month.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 3.6% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 3.1% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 4.3% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 4.0% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 2.7% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.7% today and down 89.0% in the last month.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Duke Realty Corp (DRE): DRE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.