More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 7.1% today and up 31.2% in the last month.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 7.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 7.7% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 4.3% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 7.2% today and up 22.4% in the last month.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 6.9% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 3.9% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 5.2% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 4.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.