Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 16.4% today and up 28.4% in the last month.
- Wal-Mart Stores (WMT): WMT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 4.5% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 4.4% today and up 37.3% in the last month.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 2.2% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.0% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 8.0% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 3.4% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 5.4% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is down 1.2% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.