Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 5.5% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is up 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 2.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 2.0% today on 9 times normal volume.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM): PDM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 1.7% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 1.6% today.
- Moody’s Corp (MCO): MCO stock is down 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.