Technology stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 4.6% today and up 32.3% in the last month.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 2.6% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 1.7% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.3% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.6% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 0.9% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.