Technology stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 8.0% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 8.1% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 6.1% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 5.4% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 4.4% today and up 40.6% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 4.7% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 5.1% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 3.6% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 16.9% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 9.1% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 9.2% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 6.7% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is down 6.7% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 4.4% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.