Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 4.3% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 4.6% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 3.7% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 0.2% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.