Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 3.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.9% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.2% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.3% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.