Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 10.6% today and up 26.7% in the last month.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.8% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.9% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.6% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.9% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.