Financial stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Gabelli Dividend (GDV): GDV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Greenlight Capital Re (GLRE): GLRE stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is down 1.0% today.
- First Niagara Financial Group Inc (FNFG): FNFG stock is down 1.0% today.
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC): NPBC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 0.9% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 0.8% today.
- BankUnited Inc. (BKU): BKU stock is down 0.8% today.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is down 0.8% today.
- Independent Bank (INDB): INDB stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.