Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.0% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): QGEN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Natus Medical Inc (BABY): BABY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): ISRG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals Inc (AVNR): AVNR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Spectranetics Corp (SPNC): SPNC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Magellan Health Services (MGLN): MGLN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Icon Plc (ICLR): ICLR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Celgene Corp (CELG): CELG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO): SIRO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.