Services stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 4.8% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 2.7% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is up 2.2% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 2.4% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 12.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 4.5% today and down 28.8% in the last month.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 4.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.2% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.3% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): AKR stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.