Services stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 3.5% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 4.6% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is up 1.9% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 4.6% today.
- Hatteras Financial Corp (HTS): HTS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Armour Residential R (ARR): ARR stock is down 4.0% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is down 2.7% today.
- MFA Financial Inc (MFA): MFA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 1.7% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.