Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Education Realty Trust Inc (EDR): EDR stock is up 198.2% today and up 208.3% in the last month.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 0.6% today and up 46.8% in the last month.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 9.4% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 7.7% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 6.4% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 6.7% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 4.9% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 4.0% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 4.3% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 4.1% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 4.6% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 5.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.