Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.0% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 3.5% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 1.2% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 2.5% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 2.3% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): KRG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is down 2.2% today.
- United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR): UDR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): DRH stock is down 2.2% today.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.