Services stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 4.4% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is up 3.5% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 2.9% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 2.6% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Genpact Limited (G): G stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.4% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 3.5% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.