Services stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 11.5% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is up 8.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cintas Corp (CTAS): CTAS stock is up 5.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.0% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 3.0% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 19.0% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 7.8% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.6% today and down 21.3% in the last month.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 4.4% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 5.4% today and down 24.2% in the last month.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 2.8% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.