Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 5.5% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 3.8% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is up 3.4% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.5% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 6.1% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 2.7% today and down 55.0% in the last month.
- National Health Investors (NHI): NHI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.