Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Faro Technologies (FARO): FARO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Acco Brands Corp (ACCO): ACCO stock is up 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 1.3% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 0.6% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.