Technology stocks declined 1.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 0.9% today and up 30.3% in the last month.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 5.4% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 3.6% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 3.6% today.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is down 3.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 3.4% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 3.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.