Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is up 0.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 6.2% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 5.1% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 4.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.7% today and down 25.6% in the last month.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 4.5% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 4.4% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 4.4% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 4.4% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 4.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.