Technology stocks declined 1.1% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 4.3% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 4.2% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 4.0% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 3.7% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 3.7% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 3.5% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 3.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 3.5% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.