Capital goods stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.8% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.0% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.