Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.1% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.4% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.9% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.