Consumer cyclical stocks declined 1.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 4.3% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 4.9% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.2% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.