Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.2% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 0.1% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.