Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.4% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.