Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 2.8% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 2.4% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.6% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.