Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.1% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 5.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.6% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.9% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.