Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 7.0% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.5% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.2% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.