Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 5.5% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 2.1% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.6% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 2.4% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.9% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.2% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.