Financial stocks finished down 1.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq declined 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Alliancebernstein Income Fund Inc (ACG): ACG stock is up 0.7% today.
- CME Group Inc (CME): CME stock is up 0.5% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is up 0.5% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 8.1% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 5.8% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 5.3% today.
- Cvb Financial Corp (CVBF): CVBF stock is down 4.6% today.
- Webster Financial Corp (WBS): WBS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Bancorpsouth Inc (BXS): BXS stock is down 4.4% today.
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is down 4.3% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is down 4.2% today.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is down 4.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC): FFBC stock is down 4.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.