Financial stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 0.9% today.
- CME Group Inc (CME): CME stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bank of Montreal (BMO): BMO stock is up 0.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Unumprovident Corp (UNM): UNM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 0.6% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 0.6% today.
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 3.3% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.6% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 2.5% today.
- Duff & Phelps Utilities Income (DNP): DNP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is down 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI): GBCI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is down 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.