Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 1.2% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is up 0.2% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 0.9% today.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Gabelli Equity Trust (GAB): GAB stock is down 3.5% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.4% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is down 2.7% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is down 1.5% today.
- United Bankshares (UBSI): UBSI stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.