Financial stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bancorpsouth Inc (BXS): BXS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is up 0.1% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETW): ETW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Washington Federal (WAFD): WAFD stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 2.5% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.