Services stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 5.1% today.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NLSN): NLSN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.7% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.7% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 2.4% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 9.2% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 5.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP): EGP stock is down 2.7% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is down 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is down 2.1% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.