Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP): EGP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Equity Residential (EQR): EQR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS): ELS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI): WRI stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 7.4% today and down 23.3% in the last month.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 5.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 4.2% today and down 27.1% in the last month.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 4.2% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 4.4% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is down 3.3% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.