Technology stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE): ADBE stock is up 7.4% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 4.3% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 2.7% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 1.3% today and up 24.3% in the last month.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 3.1% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 3.6% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.